Monday, October 24, 2011

William Shatner - How Time Flies





Last night was a special evening for me as I had the chance to go see William Shatner at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton.



while performing his "How Time Flies" had me laughing and nodding in agreement, there were others who were not so impressed as seen in this one tweet:





I guess you would have to be a first generation trekkie to appreciate his life and his humor and for a man who is 80 yrs young I think he did a pretty darn good job for most people who were there.   I feel that the review of his show as seen in the  Edmonton Journal by Fish Griwkowsky  was very fair and accurate..will this be the last frontier for William Shatner aka Captain Kirk.. I hope not!




#justsaying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Saying that your comments are moderated - think before you say... thanks and have a great day ^-^